Monday, September 14, 2009

HUGE Weekend!!!

This past weekend was a HUGE weekend for Mutant Cactus. On Saturday the 12th, Mutant Cactus officially turned 1 Year Old!!! It's been a great year and we've accomplished a lot. We have a TON of things planned for our second year that are going to be AWESOME!!!

As a great way to celebrate our 1st birthday we decided to not only to return to location of our first show, ACEC 2009, but we attended the newest comic con, Champion City Con.


Derek attended the ACEC show and had a lot
of fun. He met some cool people including the creator of an old school video game system (who was nice enough to dis-assemble Derek's old system and even fix it for him). It was a lot of fun. If you are an old school gaming fan than you have got to check out the ACEC show in 2010!!!

Danny attended he very first Champion City Con in Springfield, Ohio. It was a great show. I had a great time and I am really looking forward to next year. I was able to hang out with some old friends and meet some really nice people. I was also able to display our official preview of Tales of Awesome #1! I got some great feedback onthe book and it sounds like there are some people looking to pick it up at Mid-Ohio!
This pic just might be the BEST WORST I've taken yet!!! Thanks to Mike from FSK for stopping by from time to time to keep me company!


No comments: